Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Breakup Song Extraordinaire

This is "CRY ME A RIVER"  by Justin Timberlake

This was just too damn perfect (Credit)
Lyric Choice

Sorry Brit Brit (Source)
You told me you loved me
Why did you leave me, all alone
Now you tell me you need me
When you call me, on the phone
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused
With some other guy
Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry me a river
Cry me a river-er


Read the rest of the lyrics HERE

So picture it, you just caught your girlfriend or boyfriend cheating. You're pissed...and you can do one of three things 1.) Confront her/him 2.) Have a beat down with the offender OR 3.) Write a song and get rich....

Although I highly doubt one will be as lucky as Mr.Justin Timberlake. It's no secret that the song is about a love went wrong between him and Pop Princess Britney Spears. But little did Justin know that his artistic revenge would strike pure gold. I guess it's true when they say the best songs are written from heart break. But I have to be honest, even though I LOVE this song, and it's probably one of my favorites of his, it's definitely a bitch slap in the face! And I'd hate to well hate on my girl Britney, but hey she made her bed, no she has to lie in it, for years to come, because that song is still huge! And it's catchy as hell, come on don't you just feel vindicated just singing along to it!

As a matter of fact, Cry me a river has gone on to become quite the breakup Anthem, with a number of stars covering it; Kelly Clarkson, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and New Found Glory. 

I am a huge Justin Timberlake fan, and when I say huge I mean HUGE. Have been ever since the days of N SYNC... which we will save for a later date, because I still can't believe what with all these boy bands reuniting that the best one out there won't just do a reunion already...it's killing 90's girls everywhere!

Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that Justin Timberlake has made his return to music...he has released a new single "Suit & Tie" and now "Mirrors." All off his upcoming album "The 20/20 Experience."  He has said he plans to tour and that 2013 will be a big year for him. I honestly can't even wait! 7 years I've been waiting, 7 YEARS!!!!!

I've been lucky enough to have been in the audience for his first record tour and his second, and let me just say, that even Justin Timberlake haters would have been impressed. It's really amazing how far he's come and how much respect he's gained in the music industry. All I can say is I'm a proud fan!

Justin's new album is out MARCH 19th!!!! Get Ready!

-<3-
-Michelle





1 comment:

  1. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on ( + 2 3 4 8 1 0 4 1 0 2 6 6 2 ) then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

    ReplyDelete